A Vigorous Defense For Your Rights When You Need It Most
If you are facing criminal charges, the attorney you choose is important. You want an attorney with the experience to vigorously defend your rights and the dedication to give your legal matter the time and attention it requires.
You may find the quality legal representation you require at The Law Offices of Conti, Levy, Salerno & Antonio, LLC. Based in Torrington, Connecticut, we handle all criminal charges, from minor traffic violations to murder charges. Contact us regarding any criminal law matter, including:
- DUI/DWI. After an arrest for driving under the influence, we examine your case to ultimately have the case dismissed or reduce the severity of the consequences you face.
- Drug crimes. We work to ensure your constitutional rights were not violated after a drug arrest and work with the prosecutor or court to arrive at an alternative solution to jail time.
- Violent crimes. We provide an aggressive defense in assault and battery cases by protecting your rights and carefully examining both your case and the case against you.
- Representing college students charged with crimes. The arrest of a college student can have an enormous impact on their future. We work to keep their criminal records clean.
- School law/expulsion defense. With decades of experience in defending school law across Connecticut, we work to protect your child’s right to an education after a criminal offense.
Former Prosecutor • More Than 40 Years Of Legal Experience
Attorney William A. Conti heads the criminal defense practice at our firm. Attorney Conti has been handling criminal law cases for more than 40 years.
For several years, attorney Conti was the court advocate (prosecutor) in juvenile court and has practiced in every county in Connecticut in a variety of criminal matters including, but not limited to, DWI, sexual assaults, assaults, burglaries and larcenies, murder, domestic disputes and drug offenses.
It has always been his philosophy to deal with the whole person in an attempt to return a person to a normal life and to compassionately assist clients struggling with substance abuse and emotional issues. As a dedicated advocate, attorney Conti works hard to obtain the best possible result on behalf of each client he serves. He works hard to protect his clients’ record, rights and freedom.
School Expulsion Defense
William A. Conti provides representation on behalf of juveniles who have gotten into trouble with the law. In addition to offering juvenile criminal defense services, he defends juveniles who are facing the possibility of school expulsion.
Attorney Conti argued before the Connecticut Supreme Court in the landmark case of Packer vs. Board of Education of the Town of Thomaston. In that case, the Connecticut Supreme Court held that it was not constitutionally permissible for the Thomaston School District to expel a student who was arrested off campus with marijuana during a traffic stop.